Experience cool sea breezes!
Visit Shimba Hills to experience cool sea breezes, frequent mists and early morning clouds. Known for waterfalls, forests and bird viewing.
Pick up from Diani, Diani Hotels at 7:00am.
- Arrive at Shimba Hills national reserve and proceed for a morning game viewing drive. We shall be on the lookout for the endangered Sable Antelope, Elephants, Giraffe, maybe Leopard, civet cat, monkeys, shrews. For the bird watchers, more than 100 bird species have been recorded including Ostrich, Eagle, African Hawk and Honey Guide.
- We shall further explore the Shimba hills on foot where accompanied by our guide, we shall walk on the Shedrick Falls on a 1/2-hour hike as we marvel at the water cascade, later stop at the Shimba Hills Green Safari lodge where we will have lunch and enjoy the surrounding views from the vantages of the lodge.
- After the tour, we begin the return trip to your hotel/residence where the tour ends after the drop off.
- Meet & Greet
- Tourism Accredited & professional driver/tour guide
- Transport in customized tourist vehicles
- Guaranteed window seats during safari
- Enough Complimentary bottled drinking water
- Game drives as per itinerary
- All park entry & conservation fees
- Government taxes and VAT
- Personal inoculations & insurance
- Extra activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverages like alcoholic drinks etc
- Driver/porters gratuity/tips