3 Exciting Safari Tours in One Day!
Lake Naivasha Boat Safari / Crescent Island / Hell’s Gate Day Tour
Ever sailed past hippos? How about trekking amongst zebras and giraffe? Or bicycling past impalas and buffalo? On this amazing one-day tour you’ll get to do all that and more.
Your expert driver / guide will pick you up at 7:00 am to begin the short (little over 2 hours) drive to Hell’s Gate Park. Along our route we’ll pass the majestic Rift Valley escarpments, towering above us. At Hells gate national park you can Drive, Hike, Bike or Climb. The experience is sensational! This park is named for the great steamy clouds and geothermal hot pools that distinguish this unusual place. You’ll marvel at Hell’s Gate National Park’s stunning cliffs, rock towers, extinct volcanoes and breathtaking gorges.
Hiking and cycling are encouraged here, and we can do a bit of both. We’ll trek through Hell’s Gate Gorge, a steep, red sandstone formation cut by water and time. Walking through this narrow canyon, we’ll spot the unique volcanic remnants called Fischer’s and Central Towers. Then we’re on for lunch and there after proceed to Lake Naivasha for a refreshing boat ride. Later prooced back to nairobi for a drop off at or around 7:00pm.
- Meet & Greet
- Tourism Accredited & professional driver/tour guide
- Transport in customized tourist vehicles
- Guaranteed window seats during safari
- Boat ride
- Enough Complimentary bottled drinking water
- Game drives as per itinerary
- All park entry & conservation fees
- Government taxes and VAT
- Personal inoculations & insurance
- Extra activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Crescent island walk
- Beverages like alcoholic drinks etc
- Driver/porters gratuity/tips