Masai Mara Game Reserve Safari!
Famous for its grand displays of animal life, landscapes and native culture. Once you’ve been to the Mara, you can say you have seen Africa & perhaps the premier game park in the world!
NAIROBI – MASAI MARA (Appx: 165 miles 5 - 6 hrs)
We’ll pick you up from the airport, your residence, or Nairobi hotel at 7:30 am and head over the Masai plains, stopping for a scenic break to view the Great Rift Valley escarpment. After arriving at the reserve, you will have time for an afternoon game drive.
Meal plan: Lunch, Dinner, overnight at your pre-booked camp/Lodge
FULL DAY – MASAI MARA
Meal plan: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
Today shall be a game viewing extravaganza! The Mara as is popularly known remains the most exciting wildlife eco-system in the Natural world.Masai Mara reserve hosts the highest and varied concentration of wild animals than any other park in the region.
The scenic appeal of this tree studded savannah plains, its moderate climate and diversity of wild game species makes it a one stop shop for game viewing activities. We shall traverse the reserve on a full day of unlimited game viewing encountering the big five and more of the lesser game. You shall visit the Mara river where you may watch hippos & crocodiles or maybe the great migration (During July –October months)
Dinner, overnight at your pre-booked camp/Lodge
FULL DAY – MASAI MARA
Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch, dinner
MASAI MARA – NAIROBI (165 miles 5-6 hrs)
Meal plan. Breakfast, lunch.
Early morning wildlife viewing drives at the Masai Mara or an optional visit to the Masai village. Depart for Nairobi with arriving at or around 1.p.m.
- Meet & Greet
- Tourism Accredited & professional driver/tour guide
- Transport in customized tourist vehicles
- Accommodation on full board basis
- Guaranteed window seats during safari
- Enough Complimentary bottled drinking water
- Game drives as per itinerary
- All park entry & conservation fees
- Government taxes and VAT
- Personal inoculations & insurance
- Extra meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Extra activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Lunch on last day
- Beverages like alcoholic drinks etc
- Driver/porters gratuity/tips