Legendary Tsavo East Tour!
You spent yesterday at the beach. You’ll spend tomorrow at the beach. Why not take a break today and see Africa in all its wondrous glory? The Tsavo East National park.
- We’ll be up early for a busy safari day, traveling along the Mombasa Nairobi Road on a picturesque drive while enjoying the sunrise on the way.The big sky and rugged terrain of Tsavo East will greet us as we rumble into the park, on our first game drive.
- We’ll look for the resident elephants who like to roll in the park’s red-oxide soil giving themselves a fine coating of the rust-like color. We may also find them at the park’s distinctive watering holes, along with zebra, antelope and other game looking to sustain themselves.
- We’ll break for lunch at one of the safari lodges or tented camps within the park. This will give you a good idea of the accommodations should you decide to return for a longer safari.
- Then we’re off on another short drive tracking more big game but also smaller animals like eland, gerenuk, and impala. There is no shortage of wildlife in this vast, imposing park.
- After a non-stop day, it’s time to head back to the coast for drop off.
- Meet & Greet
- Tourism Accredited & professional driver/tour guide
- Transport in customized tourist vehicles
- Guaranteed window seats during safari
- Enough Complimentary bottled drinking water
- Game drives as per itinerary
- All park entry & conservation fees
- Government taxes and VAT
- Personal inoculations & insurance
- Extra activities not mentioned in the itinerary
- Beverages like alcoholic drinks etc
- Driver/porters gratuity/tips